Who is BrightLink?
BrightLink is a consultative, industry thought-leader building SaaS technology for the professional credentialing industry. At our core, we are passionate about helping people better their lives through the demonstration of skills. We build technology that delivers cognitive assessments and manages professional credentialing programs.
Who are we looking for?
This is not a sales position.
BrightLink is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Client Support and Product Development departments) to improve the entire client experience
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Drive client success as a point of contact for clients, advocating for their interests, and giving voice to their feedback
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Lead efforts to discover and fulfill client needs during the client lifecycle, delivering an accurate and complete project based on the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Strong bias for action, systematically communicating the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and swiftly facilitating the resolution of all issues
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of previous Account Management experience at a SaaS Software company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office / Google G Suite
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to client needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Not Required, but a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the credentialing industry and understanding of market needs
- HubSpot Experience
- Training Experience
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & PTO
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Reading Reward Program
- Quarterly Team / Company Activities
- Flexible Schedules
- Personal or Professional Growth Conference Stipends
- Friday Family Lunches for You, Your Spouse and Children
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Recess - Everyday!
- Awesome, Collaborative and Open Work Environment