Who is BrightLink?
BrightLink is a consultative, industry thought-leader building SaaS technology for the professional credentialing industry. At our core, we are passionate about helping people better their lives through the demonstration of skills. We build technology that delivers cognitive assessments and manages professional credentialing programs.
Who are we looking for?
The Client Support Specialist will partner with our clients to effectively resolve issues by email, chat, and phone. This is a high-visibility role, providing the 1st line of support for our clients, and demands the ability to quickly adapt to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries, while maintaining a consistent, and empathetic level of client support. Prior experience with Service Desk, Jira, and HubSpot is a big plus.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage and effectively resolve 1st tier client support requests using email, chat, and phone
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex client issues
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more technical in-depth knowledge to 2nd tier of support and engineering team in a proactive manner
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and clients
- Go above and beyond to ensure we create the very best client experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Software / SaaS client support (or similar function)
- A clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your work
- Strong awareness for matters that are urgent or could become urgent
- Confidence with many types of client interactions including the possibility of difficult discussions
- Possess humility with client and peer interactions and willingness to ask for guidance when necessary
- Ability to tailor communication strategy to your audience
- Strong internal drive to deliver on commitments
- Well Organized
- Servant Leader
Not Required, but a plus
- Experience with JIRA and/or Service Desk
- HubSpot Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the credentialing industry and understanding of market needs
- Training Experience
- Competitive Salary, Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Awesome, Collaborative, Remote-Friendly Work Environment, Flexible Schedule
- Personal or Professional Growth Conference Stipends
- Quarterly Team and Company Activities
- Reading Reward Program